- The short is better than I thought it was going to be. At least it’s not Planet Of The Apps.
- Think they could’ve come up with a better name than “The Rock x Siri”. Why not “The Rock & Siri”?
- Dwayne Johnson was the highest paid actor of 2016, making over $64.5 million.
- They cut some of Siri’s responses when unnecessary. No “Calling so-and-so, iPhone” or similar.
- They didn’t use Siri’s new iOS 11 voice; a missed opportunity to showcase it. It’s a shame, because Siri sounds a whole lot better in iOS 11, although it’s a little stunning at first since she sounds like a different ‘person’.
- Voice is the newest mainstream input method for computing, and is far from perfect.
- If Siri worked this perfectly every time, more people would be inclined to use it. I think Apple is painting a picture here of the possibilities and use cases Siri offers—not that anyone didn’t know a majority of the commands, but it serves as a reminder in a sense of “oh yeah, I can try Siri for that”. My advice: use Siri as much as you can, so when its eventual accuracy improves, you’ll be a step ahead.