Here’s a few early reviews from around the web, as the embargo lifted this morning on the new iPad Pros. The general consensus is that Apple nailed it with the hardware, but I think it’s obvious the next chapter in the iPad Pro story won’t be fully realized [until iOS 11 launches] later this year.
The new iPad Pros should be in Apple Stores by tomorrow, if you’re looking to get your hands on one.
As for my review: it’s coming by week’s end. In the meantime, you may be interested in my ‘Bullish on iPad’ piece, in case you missed it.
- MacStories–The 10.5” iPad Pro: Future-Proof
- The Verge–iPad Pro 10.5 Review: Overkill
- Wired–Review: Apple iPad Pro (10.5-inch)
- Business Insider–This is Apple’s best iPad ever — here’s why
- Ars Technica–The 10.5-inch iPad Pro is much more “pro” than what it replaces
- iMore–10.5-inch iPad Pro Review: Beauty of a beast
- UpdateDaring Fireball–The 2017 iPad Pros
: https://gaddgict.com/2017/06/the-best-of-apples-wwdc-2017-announcements# ipad-specific