Here’s a few early reviews from around the web, as the embargo lifted this morning on the new iPad Pros. The general consensus is that Apple nailed it with the hardware, but I think it’s obvious the next chapter in the iPad Pro story won’t be fully realized until iOS 11 launches later this year.
The new iPad Pros should be in Apple Stores by tomorrow, if you’re looking to get your hands on one.
As for my review: it’s coming by week’s end. In the meantime, you may be interested in my ‘Bullish on iPad’ piece, in case you missed it.
- MacStories–The 10.5” iPad Pro: Future-Proof
- The Verge–iPad Pro 10.5 Review: Overkill
- Wired–Review: Apple iPad Pro (10.5-inch)
- Business Insider–This is Apple’s best iPad ever – here’s why
- Ars Technica–The 10.5-inch iPad Pro is much more “pro” than what it replaces
- iMore–10.5-inch iPad Pro Review: Beauty of a beast
- UpdateDaring Fireball–The 2017 iPad Pros